RIGGLES RV PARK COMMUNITY RULES
The following rules are designed to ensure that all Tenants and guests of Riggles RV have a quiet, pleasant, and relaxing visit.
• All Tenants must register and check-in at the Park office upon arrival.
• Tenants shall remain in their assigned site and shall not change sites without the approval of Park management.
• Basic Rates are for two (2) people, additional charges may apply to extra Tenants, guests, and vehicles.
• Check-Out Time is at 11:00 a.m. If you plan on extending your stay, please try to notify Park management by 9:00 a.m. to assure space is available.
• Visitors of the Park Tenants should check-in and receive a guest parking pass. Visitor’s should park in visitor parking only.
• Tenants and their guests shall keep a watchful eye on their children. The Park management is not responsible for supervising Tenants or guest children.
• Tenants and their guests shall maintain control of their pets. The Park limits the amount of Tenant and guest pets to two (2). All Pets should be appropriately leashed (and with its owner) when outside and not tethered or chained outside when its owner is not present. Only service animals are allowed in the Park’s community center. No aggressive dog breeds are allowed in the Park including but not limited to: (i) Pit Bulls, (ii) Dobermans, (iii) Rottweilers, and (iv) German Shepherds. Exotic animals are not allowed in the Park.
• Tenants shall maintain control of all pets they (or their guests) bring to the Park and assure a quiet and peaceful Park.
• Tenants shall maintain a clean and tidy RV Space and prevent the accumulation of garbage and rubbish in their rented RV Space. There is a dumpster located in the park, all garbage must be bagged and tied, boxes broken down – DO NOT leave trash outside by your RV.
• Tenants shall maintain the integrity of their recreational vehicle and not allow it to fall into disorder and/or disarray.
• Tenants shall promptly repair their recreational vehicle when notified of non-compliance with these rules.
• Sewer: Sewer connection – Arizona law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a connector or a rubber donut.
• Parking: Two vehicles only, per RV Space, if your space is large enough. Please parallel park to your RV out of the main drives.
• The speed limit within the Park is 5 mph.
• Quiet time will be from 10:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m. No loud music or noises at any time.
• Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated.
• Violation of the law and criminal conduct will result in immediate eviction and contact of local authorities.
• NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS ALLOWED!
• No smoking is allowed in the restrooms/shower facilities.
• Campfires are allowed in fire rings only. Fires to be no more than 2 feet high and MUST BE OUT BY MIDNIGHT!
• Tenants and their guests must observe and follow all rules of the Community Center.